Immanuel Lutheran School
Immanuel Lutheran School will assist parents in TRAINING CHILDREN FOR NOW AND ETERNITY. Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.” It is the aim of our school to take into account all the child’s needs of body, soul, and mind as we reflect the light of Jesus in our church community and beyond.
Immanuel Lutheran School is maintained and supported as part of the total ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. The school was established to partner with parents in their children’s education. By conducting its own Lutheran Elementary School, our congregation is not only providing the children a Christian environment, but it is also providing for a thorough training in the Word of God and knowledge in the academic subjects taught from a Christian viewpoint.
- Immanuel Lutheran families are committed to being life-long disciples of Christ.
- Immanuel Lutheran families witness to and teach others in their homes, congregations, and communities.
- Immanuel Lutheran families serve by being actively involved in their homes, congregations, and communities.
- Immanuel Lutheran students are well prepared for their high school education.
- Immanuel Lutheran students begin to realize their full academic, artistic, and physical potential.
- Immanuel Lutheran students have been equipped with leadership skills to serve in school, church, and everyday life.
- Immanuel Lutheran School is recognized as an excellent school in the Greenville and FVL Schools communities.