How to Use the Sermon Library
Sermons are available in Audio, Video, PDF, and Blog formats. You may sign up to automatically receive Audio, Video, or Blog formats. Please scroll through the various descriptions to find out more about each option.
CLICK HERE TO>> Listen Now to Audio Sermon
- When you are on the Audio Sermon Page, click on the sermon title you wish to hear.
- Click on the play button to listen to the audio sermon now.
- Click on the download button to save it to your device for later. It will open a window with the player in the center. Right click on the player and choose "save as" to save the mp3 file to your computer.
Sign-up for an Audio Podcast
- Before you can download podcasts you will need to find and download a podcast manager to your computer or device.
- Then, from the Audio Sermon page click on Subscriptions Options.
- Follow the instructions provided for Itunes or PC.
- If Itunes opens but does not automatically subscribe, leave Itunes open, return to the subscribe button, and click it again.
CLICK HERE TO>> Watch the Video Sermon Now
- Watch the video sermon by clicking the triangle play button on the video you want to watch on the Video Sermon page.
- To sign up for automatic alerts when new videos are posted, CLICK HERE TO>> Visit the Vimeo Library and signup as a follower. Follow the instructions on the Vimeo website. This will not download a video to your device, but will give you a link to the new video which has been posted.
Subscribe to Sermon Blog
From the >>Text Sermon page, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "User Login" to sign up for an account.
Create a username and password.
Go back to the Sermon Blog after you have logged in. You will see a link asking you to "Subscribe to Email Notifications for New Posts." Click on that link and follow the instructions provided. When a new sermon is posted you will receive a link to read the new sermon.
Read or Download the Sermon
CLICK HERE TO>> Download PDF
- Click on the sermon title you would like to download.
- Click on the button that says "Download" to open the pdf file.
- Hover in the lower right hand corner to find the save icon. You may save the file to your device by clicking on the icon that looks like a disk.
If you need further assistance after reading through the instructions provided, please contact Emmy Wilson.