Immanuel Lutheran Pre-K was established to assist parents with the Christian education and training of their children in order to bring them up “in the training and instruction of the Lord”. (Eph. 6:4) Through a variety of activities, children gain the knowledge and skills needed to start Kindergarten. Volunteer help is needed for project preparation, such as tracing and cutting.
• Christian Education Integrated throughout the Curriculum
• Class Sizes that Meet School Standards to Teacher/Student Ratio
• State Licensed Teacher in Early Childhood Education
• Pre-Reading and Pre-Math Instruction
• Large and Small Motor Activities
3-Year Old Preschool
Tuesday and Thursday; 8:00-10:30am or 12:30-3:00pm
4-Year Old Pre-K
Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:00-11:00am or 12:00-3:00pm
Please contact us for additional information.
Click here for the 2018-2019 Registration Form