Immanuel Lutheran School will assist parents in TRAINING CHILDREN FOR NOW AND ETERNITY as we gather, grow, and go in God’s Word. Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.”
It is the aim of our school to take into account all the child’s needs of body, soul, and mind as we reflect the light of Jesus in our church community and beyond. Immanuel Lutheran School is maintained and supported as part of the total ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. The school was established to partner with parents in their children’s education, providing not only a Christian environment, but it is also providing for a thorough training in the Word of God and knowledge in all academic subjects taught from a Christian viewpoint.
- Immanuel Lutheran families are committed to being life-long disciples of Christ.
- Immanuel Lutheran families witness to and teach others in their homes, congregations, and communities.
- Immanuel Lutheran families serve by being actively involved in their homes, congregations, and communities.
- Immanuel Lutheran students are well prepared for their high school education.
- Immanuel Lutheran students begin to realize their full academic, artistic, and physical potential.
- Immanuel Lutheran students have been equipped with leadership skills to serve in school, church, and everyday life.
- Immanuel Lutheran School is recognized as an excellent school in the Greenville and FVL Schools communities.
Immanuel Lutheran School Objectives
- Nurture the faith of each child.
- Provide systematic and thorough instruction in God’s Word.
- Encourage Christian parenting and a home life centered in God’s Word.
- Teach all subjects in the light of God’s Word.
- Strive for excellence in teaching our curriculum using a variety of methods.
- Provide children with a Christian school community in which God’s Word rules supreme.
- Enrich the children in an academic excellence where students strive through a positive work ethic to use their God-given ability to their fullest potential.
- Create a caring, nurturing, loving environment where students are motivated to embrace and build one another up in Christian love.
- Provide a rich devotional life centered in God’s Word.
- Train and encourage students to actively and confidently share their faith.
- Provide students with opportunities to glorify God by serving others in the church and community.
- Encourage students to live as obedient citizens of their country.
- Strengthen our congregation and church at large through the training of their future members.